Added to regular cement, CIMENT FONDU® makes it possible to accelerate the hardening of concretes and mortars, for quicker return to operations on small projects (sealing masonry or plumbing elements, etc.).
Mixed with aggregates as a single binder, CIMENT FONDU® concrete is highly resistant to impacts, variations in temperature and various types of corrosion.
Hydraulic binder obtained by cooking a mix of limestone and clay, followed by milling.
Product advantages :
- Accelerated 3- to 30-minute setting
- Quick resumption of activity: operations resume 6 hours after pouring
- Use in cold temperatures: down to -10°C
- Resistance to temperature: from 450°C to 1250°C, depending on the aggregates used
- Resistance to corrosion (pH ≥ 4)
Possible applications :
Reveals, edges, sealing hinges, fences, lintels, shop floors, industrial floors, barbecues fire drill areas, ovens, incinerator walls, sewage and wastewater systems, seaside projects, agricultural buildings, agri-food industries, etc…
For more information, refer to the manual